To learn more, there is an accessibly written and designed "mini manual" just for you! This manual will support persons with developmental disabilities (self-advocates) wishing to do human rights education and advocacy work. We can use it to not only learn about our basic human rights, but also to teach others about these rights.
- Step-by-step exercises on Human Rights
- Participatory activities, including role-play exercises
- Stand-alone pages on 12 rights
- Group activity with each right
- Photos from self-advocates around the world
- Beautiful full-color design for all pages
This manual is free to download. Just click HERE and enjoy learning and advocating!